English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Monday, June 27, 2011

Marketing Backlinks

Marketing Backlinks: "1 -Backlinking is NOT advertising - They are links to your website and that’s it. Some allow anchor text for your keywords.  But 99% of  them will never have a human look at them.

2 - Targeting Keywords Out of Your League – There are so many people new that come up with keywords for their sites without researching them first or realizing who they are competing against. Finding keywords with a low to medium range is vital to getting ranking."

1 comment:

  1. I found this particular site as a "backlink" to one of websites and found it quite puzzling. At first take I thought oh okay they have some deal to sell me, but then as I read the content, it seems as if it was written specifically for me.

    I am discussing CPC or cost per click for Keywords.

    ReplyDelete

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.