English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3 things I do when I get off track

3 things I do when I get off track: "3 things I do to regroup

So what do I do during that 15 minute break? Three things:
I review my daily to-do list. Did I complete everything on there?
I look ahead. What’s coming up? What can I get ahead on?
I choose the most profitable thing. There is always something good to do online. Always. It never ends. But just because it’s good, doesn’t mean it’s the best. The best is not always clearly apparent, but I want to develop the skill of being able to choose that which is most profitable.
“Profitable” needs to be determined by each person separately. It may or may not mean financially profitable. What is your goal?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.