English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

3 things I do when I get off track

3 things I do when I get off track: "Why are you blogging? What are you trying to accomplish through your blog? Write it down and post it in front of you if necessary, but always know what you are trying to accomplish. Is it earning income? Connecting with others? Promoting something you believe in? Highlighting a worth cause? A combination?
I’ve been working on my ebook a lot this week in time for the re-launch next week (some major rewriting going on!!) and was reminded again that the best way to spend your time is to define your goal (blogging or otherwise) and work backwards from there. What tasks today “fit” with that goal? Concentrate on those things."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.