English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A fun (and cheap!) blog business card alternative

A fun (and cheap!) blog business card alternative: "A business card is certainly one way. I bought business cards myself a while back in time to attend the Relevant Conference in October 2011. I didn’t give any away. (That probably says more about my lame networking skills than it does anything else. Ha!) Suffice it to say, my $50 (or whatever it was) “investment” probably wasn’t the wisest use of funds to date.
A more casual (and cheaper) alternative

Address labels. This morning I saw that Vistaprint has got a deal going: 140 free address labels (you only pay shipping which is $3 and change in the US). I grabbed some because we had just run out (score!)."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.