English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Sunday, September 18, 2011

The Billionaire Girl

The Billionaire Girl: "Im a life enthusiast with an insatiable hunger for more. I dream of what I want, go for it then analyze it after. This process is called dreamlining. Dreamlining has helped me through my whole life from skateboarding, language learning to transforming my body. I’m a serial investor that analyzes every opportunity presented. Born into a family business that I worked at for 7 years before realizing I didn’t want to pursue it. I’ve always been a nomad at heart, so I hit the road again, but this time for something more then a stint of luxury lifestyle."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.