English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Bring PayPal's interface up to date with Putler

Bring PayPal's interface up to date with Putler: "People LOVE paying with PayPal...
And and I love accepting PayPal.....
But your utter lack of features is smothering me!
As my business starts accepting more and more PayPal, I need you to add some more analytics and stop being so old-school with your user interface.

Doing tasks simple as refunding a customer take FOREVER on your ghetto backend.

Just trying to issue a refund means I have to do this BOOORING process:

Go to PayPal website
Sign in (and wait....)
Manually look through recent t"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.