English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Friday, September 9, 2011

VNC server causes kernel panic after...: Apple Support Communities

VNC server causes kernel panic after...: Apple Support Communities: "I have been working on this for several days and can't figure out the fix. Anyone have ideas? Searched and searched and nothing. Done all the usual stuff, repair permissions, repair disk from dvd etc.

File share works, but when I log into the VNC (screen share) server, voila kernel panic. Nothing written to panic.log sadly. Works on my book, but not on the pro

It was working until I updated to 10.5.2. Now kernel panic everytime I log in (or try to anyhow)

Thanks for any help"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.