English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Who Cares? « TheWritersCafe.org

Who Cares? « TheWritersCafe.org: "Film is something that was required as part of the photographic process before the current heyday of digital photography. It was sensitive to light, and had to be handled and developed in dark rooms. This is why this era is often called the “dark ages” of photography.

Later on I had run a successful bid for commissioner of publicity. The commission was a group of ten students who actually got to oversee a $300,000 yearly budget. The following year I rose to the heights of Student Body President. Unfortunately I had become so engrossed in student politics that I had even neglected my studies to such an extent that my grade point average for my campaign semester fell below the required 2.0 gpa and I was automatically removed from office. "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.