English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Friday, October 28, 2011

Market Niche info: Some Domains I Own, and Would Sell, For the Right Price.

Market Niche info: Some Domains I Own, and Would Sell, For the Right Price.: "WordWorld.org
$1.8K USD
1.7M

If someone is interested in this domain, you need to act very very quickly! I happen to believe it is worth far more than $1,800. I honestly am not even sure if I would part with it for even 20 or 40 times its current appraised value.Yet if you have the kind of money I am trying to talk about here, I would definitely want hear from you."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. Okay, the 72k asking price seemed a bit high, but only because its a .org, however the dot org domains have a gained a air of credibility and respectability, so I would even like to hear a serious offer yet it would have to be in the mid 5 figure range.

    ReplyDelete

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.