English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Has Sedo’s Value Become Merely a Domain Sales Platform? | Domain Shane

Has Sedo’s Value Become Merely a Domain Sales Platform? | Domain Shane: "My sarcasm on that huge amount of income is what generated the comment from my friend.  He asked why I don’t just move the names to Afternic.
My opinion is this.  Regardless of where I park my domains I am most likely not going to make much money.  At this point in time my goal is to have my domains in view to as many potential buyers as possible.  I park at Sedo because of this reason. Afternic, Godaddy,  and many other parking companies provide this same opportunity but in my opinion, of the publicly available parking/sales sites, Sedo has had the best results for me.  I do think this is changing.  I think Godaddy and Afternic are coming on strong."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.