English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How did I change my Alexa Ranking in only 14 days | W3blog.dk - Blogengine.net and Wordpress themes

How did I change my Alexa Ranking in only 14 days | W3blog.dk - Blogengine.net and Wordpress themes: "g….. Because I had never before done that, so something new for me also.
And then is was just a waiting game to see the result, and it came and I mean really it came.!!!
From the 12 October to the 30 October my traffic increased with 176.66%, this increase it of course not only due to my adding the blog to these lists but also my two other posts on Alexa.
In other words I went from about 50 hits a day to 167 as a month record for one day, and I’m petty pleased with that.! "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.