English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

How did I change my Alexa Ranking in only 14 days | W3blog.dk - Blogengine.net and Wordpress themes

How did I change my Alexa Ranking in only 14 days | W3blog.dk - Blogengine.net and Wordpress themes: "So what did I do to change my Alexa Ranking with over 100,000 places in 14 days…..
Letting Alexa know how many visitors my blog has.
In order to do this, I installed their script on the blog thereby giving them the 411 on my hits, viewed pages, time on the blog and so on.
Then I installed their plugin on my Firefox, Internet Explore and Chrome, thus making sure that my on hits on the page also recorded in the stats.
And that was all I did the first week, just to see of that was enough to change my ranking and it was. It didn’t change a hole lot but still, it showed that just by adding their script you could change the ranking. Thus backing up the idea of Alexa not being accurate at all."

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes you have to brag:

    SocialAdvertising.org
    It's About Changing The Things We Can Change!

    Stephen C. Sanders

    MyDomainResearch.com was well linked up since it first day! Even my daughter (and she is 14 yr old and a very tough critic) was impressed with the domain purchase at the Registrar and the fact it went from Zero to under 4 Million Alexa in under 15 days!

    ReplyDelete

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.