English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Friday, November 25, 2011

Market Niche info: DNJournal.com Year to Date Domain Sales Charts

Market Niche info: DNJournal.com Year to Date Domain Sales Charts: "Okay, I blogged this for two reasons:

1) ... " 43. CriminalLawyer.com $115,000 DomainHoldings 10/12/11 is a great deal for 115K [ What would my multipurpose domain sell for: TrialBalance.org

2) Reading about: Local.ly selling for $100,000 in a pvt sale inspired me to buy, GetBack.in with a search of 134K in estibot!!!

I would love to get top $ for my domains, yet I could really utilize some "seed" money by selling some domains.

I wonder what an average domain sale is bc maybe I could sell a dozen or so...lesser value domains?"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.