English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Measuring Online Influence: The Official Klout Blog

Measuring Online Influence: The Official Klout Blog: " to leave comments on George’s “Brewed Fresh Daily” blog, and felt that I had known him just enough to ask him to have breakfast with me one morning. (I was starting to get fascinated with the whole “blogging” thing.)

We met at a Cleveland, Ohio area café, and talked for about 2 hours. He shared his views on blogging, and during that conversation, he helped convince me to start one up, myself. So, I did. (Thanks, George!)

I felt that if I was among the first to set-up a blog about franchising, it would really help me long-term. I looked at it as a way to differentiate myself. I also felt that it would help me build real credibility in my field. I was correct about both items."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.