English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Sunday, November 13, 2011

wordfocus.com - Established Website for Sale on Flippa: PR6 from 1996 Education site

wordfocus.com - Established Website for Sale on Flippa: PR6 from 1996 Education site: "DESCRIPTION
Want to sell this very old education site which have all unique content.

I do have to many projects going on currently so I can not maintain this domain or change it to make it make money. Some ideas would be to create some kind of wordfeud site which has TONS of traffic and a high CPC.

The domain is a PR6 and from 1996(please check the real record in domaintools.com for the correct year). DMOZ listed btw.

I had some ads on it which I removed but it did just make $100/month so nothing to put on the record really. It is buysellads.com verified btw so I just need to add the script. And I have had questions about ads before so I thiink it would be easy to sell ads.

The site comes with a Genesis licence. Hosting is at hostgator with a small account.

"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.