English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Monday, December 26, 2011

DNPimping Domaining News, Tips, Tutorials, Videos

DNPimping Domaining News, Tips, Tutorials, Videos: " have ever received from a domain registrar today.  Today I received an inbound phone call from (310)394-6400.  I figured I would pick it up since it was a local area code.  It could either be a family member or a friend.  It is the holidays and I am receiving a lot of phone calls and text messages about both Christmas and my birthday.  I proceeded to answer the phone and a frantic woman started telling me about a domain name that was in my account.
She was more concerned about the domain name expiring then I was!  At first I thought this was an inquiry about a particular domain, maybe she was interested in purchasing i"

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.