English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

How accurate is EstiBot? Have I hit a Gold Mine!?

How accurate is EstiBot? Have I hit a Gold Mine!?: "0 domains I checked are AVAILABLE. These are premium, letter-for-letter keywords that Google Keyword reports as having over 500,000 exact searches per month.

I went to Estibot.com and typed in the available domain names. Here's where I was shocked.
It showed traffic for these keywords through the roof, and it estimated the domains at the following prices:

$690, $530, $940, $2300, $4400 (!!!)"

'via Blog this'

1 comment:

  1. I guess I would have bought them. My best advise to any domain buyer is this, please do not go to your registrar when your are broke.

    ReplyDelete

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.