English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Is your Domain Portfolio Junk? 2011 Guide to Dropping your Domains – Part 1 | Morgan Linton

Is your Domain Portfolio Junk? 2011 Guide to Dropping your Domains – Part 1 | Morgan Linton: "y people have portfolios of junk but they can’t take the next most important step…dropping all the junk and focusing on the good stuff.

So I thought I’d share my own person experience that hopefully some of you can relate to.

In 2007 I got the Domaining bug, went nuts, and bought 1,200 domains. In 2008 I did my research and sadly learned that about 50% of the domains I had bought were absolute junk. So I dropped them…that’s right, I dropped 600 domains and took the hit."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.