English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Mick Hagen | Entrepreneur

Mick Hagen | Entrepreneur: "I'm a scrappy entrepreneur
I love creating something out of nothing. I love building value. It's what i'm most passionate about. I'll be doing it until the day I die. I love startups.
I dropped out of Princeton University six years ago to found Zinch.com, with cofounders Brad Hagen and Sid Krommenhoek. In September 2011 it was acquired by Chegg. Zinch is a site that connects young people with colleges & scholarships."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.