English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Types of People I Wanna Work With At My Startup - Founder Diaries

The Types of People I Wanna Work With At My Startup - Founder Diaries: "People Who Get What They Want
I want people who are used to getting what they want in life. People who take the bull by the horns and kick the crap out of it. This is the first thing I ask of candidates. I want examples of when they got what they wanted… whether in work, school, dating or other. I want scrappy hustlers who simply find a way to succeed. It doesn’t matter how big or small the task, these types of people deliver. "

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.