English headline news from SINA.com

ynet - Updates for RSS

Thursday, January 26, 2012

When investors treat entrepreneurs like toys - Term Sheet

When investors treat entrepreneurs like toys - Term Sheet: " I've gone through tens of thousands of dollars in debt. I've slept on couches and bunked up with friends. I've begged family members for loans… as humiliating as that is. I've gone through a nasty foreclosure. Yes, you heard that right: I've lost a home. Do you know how hard and embarrassing that is? My credit is a complete disaster and will take years to recover. This hasn't been easy."

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please only post comments that have some either direct or even indirect relevance to the given post.
Blatant spamming or other methods will be deleted and require publisher of this blog to issue tighter comment controls.